On-demand Webinars & Videos
All of our on-demand video content in one place.
Profound UI’s new Responsive Layout widget removes the mystery, and the code when creating responsive applications using the new CSS Grid support recently implemented in all major browsers.
Whether you want to modernize existing RPG applications or develop brand new IBM i (AS400) applications, you can do it with Profound UI.
Whether you have green screens or a drab GUI, your outdated apps can benefit from modern source code, modern GUIs, and modern tools.
June 28, 2017
We demonstrate how Profound.js 2.0 enables you to easily adopt Node.js in your business, and to take advantage of the many benefits of Node, including access to a much larger pool of developers for IBM
March 22, 2017
In this webinar, Brian May demonstrates techniques in the Profound UI Visual Designer and uses custom CSS to make your applications more responsive.
October 12, 2016
In this webinar, we unveil a completely new and unique way to modernize your legacy applications.
February 17, 2016
Lead developer David Russo gives a hands-on demonstration of all-new features including:
- The new RPG Open Access Handler for Genie (On-The-Fly Modernization)
- Creating Multi-group Menus and Library Lists in the Atrium portal product
- Using the new Filter-and-Find feature in Profound UI’s Visual Designer
- And more!
September 30, 2015
Learn how to mobilize your business in this Webinar featuring IBM Champion Scott Klement and Profound Logic Marketing Director Amanda Blackburn.
- Preserve and re-use your existing business logic and source code
- Deploy secure applications for any mobile device
- Build one application for all platforms, including Apple and Android